Indoor/Outdoor Under Cover
Classic Solutions and Solutions Plus mats feature a slip-resistant rubber backing and a solution-dyed carpet surface designed to stop dust, dirt, and moisture at your door and provide a safe walking surface.
- Resilient – High-twist, heat-set nylon resists crushing to better trap dirt and extend the useful life of the mat
- Fade-Resistant – Solution-dyed nylon is fade-resistant and impervious to bleach
- Safe – Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Can be cleaned in any of the standard ways carpet is cleaned.
- Available in 26 colors on choice of SBR (48 mil) or nitrile rubber (52 mil, 65 mil, 90 mil) with multiple backing options (smooth, cleated, or suction) to ensure the mat stays in place on your floor
Fiber: Acid-dyed type 6,6 nylon yarn
Weight: 26 ounces/yard2
Construction: Cut pile
Substrate: Freudenberg LUTRADUR® polyester spunbond non-woven fabric 3.8 oz. per square yard (130 grams per square meter)
BACKING (available with nitrile, SBR, or vinyl)
Material: Nitrile rubber – smooth, universal cleated or suction
Standard duty 52-mil (body thickness 52-mil; border thickness 94-mil)
Medium duty 65-mil (body thickness 65-mil; border thickness 107-mil)
Heavy duty 90-mil (body thickness 90-mil; border thickness 90-mil)
Material: SBR rubber (with 20% recycled content) – smooth or full cleated
Thickness: 48-mil (body thickness 48-mil; border thickness 90-mil)
Material: Vinyl (PVC) – smooth only
Thickness: 70-mil (body thickness 70-mil; border thickness 70-mil)
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes DOC-FF1-70 for the surface flammability of carpet
Classic Solutions & Solutions Plus mats can be cleaned in several different ways.
- Vacuumed regularly: daily in high-traffic areas, weekly in lower-traffic applications
- Cleaned with an extractor and laid flat to dry
Mats should always be dry before they are placed back in service, and cooled before rolling.
2′ x 3′ (24″ x 35″)
3′ x 4′ (35″ x 47″)
3′ x 5′ (35″ x 59″)
3′ x 10′ (35″ x 119″)
4′ x 6′ (45″ x 69″)
4′ x 8′ (45″ x 95″)
4′ x 10′ (45″ x 119″)
5′ x 8′ (58″ x 95″)
5′ x 10′ (58″ x 119″)
5′ x 12′ (58″ x 143″)
6′ x 8′ (68″ x 95″)
6′ x 10′ (68″ x 119″)
6′ x 12′ (68″ x 143″)
Special sizes are available in widths of 3′ (35″), 4′ (45″), 5′ (58″), and 6′ (68″) with lengths up to 40′.
Questions? Please give us a call (888) 628-5646 or use our FREE proof button above to reach us.
Please note, mat size is approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.