Indoor/Outdoor Under Cover
ColorStar Impressions mats feature your custom logo or artwork digitally printed on eco-friendly PET (polyethylene terephthalate) fabric.
- Photographic-Quality Print – Logos and designs are digitally printed at 76 dpi, making fine details, shading, and 3D images achievable
- Eco-Friendly – PET (polyethylene terephthalate) carpet surface contains 100% recycled content reclaimed from plastic
- Fade Resistant – PET yarn has excellent color-fastness and is resistant to fading from repeated washing/cleaning
- Stain Resistant – PET yarn is naturally resistant to staining
- Choose from 60 standard colors
- Available with choice of SBR (48 mil) or nitrile rubber (52 mil, 65 mil, 90 mil)
- Can be cleaned in any of the standard ways carpet is cleaned.
Material: PET (polyethylene terephthalate) printed/disperse-dyed yarn – contains 50% post-consumer recycled plastic from drink bottles
Weight: 23 ounces/yard2
Construction: Cut pile
Substrate: Freudenberg LUTRADUR® polyester spunbond non-woven fabric 3.8 oz. per square yard (130 grams per square meter)
BACKING (available with SBR, or vinyl)
Material: SBR rubber (with 20% recycled content) – smooth or full cleated
Thickness: 48-mil (body thickness 48-mil; border thickness 90-mil)
Material: Vinyl (PVC) – smooth only
Thickness: 70-mil (body thickness 70-mil; border thickness 70-mil)
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 3/8 inch (0.375″)
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes flammability tests EN ISO 11925-2 (2010) and EN ISO 9239-1 (2010).
- Passes BS 4790 (1987) determination of the flammability of textile floor coverings.
- ESD rating of anti-static:
Surface to surface at 50% relative humidity 5.7 x 10^11
Surface to surface at 12% relative humidity 4.9 x 10^11
ColorStar Impressions mats can be cleaned in several different ways.
- They can be commercially laundered.
- Vacuumed regularly (daily in high-traffic areas; weekly in lower-traffic applications)
- Cleaned with an extractor, or hosed off as necessary to remove heavy soil. Hang to dry.
Mats should always be dry before they are placed back in service.
2′ x 3′ (24″ x 35″)
3′ x 4′ (35″ x 47″)
3′ x 5′ (35″ x 59″)
3′ x 10′ (35″ x 119″)
4′ x 6′ (45″ x 69″)
4′ x 8′ (45″ x 95″)
5′ x 8′ (58″ x 95″)
5′ x 10′ (58″ x 119″)
6′ x 10′ (68″ x 119″)
6′ x 12′ (68″ x 143″)
Custom sizes are available in widths of 3′ (35″), 4′ (45″), 5′ (58″), or 6′ (68″) and lengths up to 40′
Please note, mat size is approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.