WaterHog mats are durable, stain-resistant mats with a unique bi-level design that traps dirt and moisture, keeping your floors clean, dry, and safe. The standard WaterHog mat features a classic waffle pattern.
- Clean & Dry – Bi-level surface effectively scrapes dirt and moisture from shoes, trapping it beneath shoe level to prevent tracking; water dam border holds moisture keeping it off your floors (WaterHog mats can hold up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard)
- Durable – Reinforced rubber nubs prevent pile from crushing and extend the performance life of the mat
- Fade & Stain-Resistant – Solution-dyed PET fabric (24 ounces/square yard) is resistant to staining, dries quickly, and will not fade or rot
- Safe – Beveled edges provide a safe transition from floor to mat; certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Eco-Friendly – SBR rubber backing contains 20% post-consumer recycled rubber from car tires; PET surface is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Available in 19 colors with choice of classic rubber border or fashion fabric border
- Feature 78-mil SBR rubber with universal cleated backing or smooth backing; available with optional Anchor Safe® nitrile rubber backing on classic border mat only
Fiber: Solution-dyed PET (polyethylene terephthalate)
Weight: 24 ounces/yard2
BACKING OPTIONS (SBR or Anchor Safe nitrile)
Material: SBR rubber (with 20% recycled content) – smooth or universal cleated
Thickness: 78-mil (body thickness 78-mil; border thickness 143-mil)
Material: Nitrile rubber – Anchor Safe (only available with classic rubber border)
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 3/8 inch (0.375″)
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Institute (NFSI).
- Passes flammability standard CPSC FF 1-70.
For the best results, utilize the following cleaning method to clean your WaterHog mat:
- Vacuum regularly: daily in high-traffic commercial areas, weekly in lower traffic areas
- Extract or hose off as needed to remove heavy soil/debris. Hang mat to dry.
Always make sure the mat is dry before placing it back in service.
18″ x 27″ (18″ x 27″)
2′ x 3′ (23″ x 35″)
3′ x 4′ (35″ x 45″)
3′ x 5′ (35″ x 58″)
3′ x 8′ (35″ x 96″)
3′ x 10′ (35″ x 116″)
3′ x 12′ (35″ x 142″)
3′ x 16′ (35″ x 189″)
3′ x 20′ (35″ x 236″)
4′ x 6′ (45″ x 69″)
4′ x 8′ (45″ x 96″)
4′ x 10′ (45″ x 116″)
4′ x 12′ (45″ x 142″)
4′ x 16′ (45″ x 189″)
4′ x 20′ (45″ x 236″)
6′ x 8′ (70″ x 95″)
6′ x 12′ (70″ x 142″)
6′ x 16′ (70″ x 189″)
6′ x 20′ (70″ x 236″)
Available in custom sizes with widths of 3′ (35″), 4′ (45″), 6′ (70″) and whole foot lengths up to 60′.
Mats up to 40′ are available with smooth and universal cleated backing options.
Mats over 40′ are available in smooth backing only.
Anchor Safe backing (100 mil nitrile rubber) is available up to 20′ and with classic rubber border only.
Please note, mat size is approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
There are no reviews yet.